Welcome to Wolf Pack Hockey - one of the best hockey programs in the Chicagoland area. Here at Wolf Pack, we focus on helping each player reach their potential through a strong foundation in the key elements of skating, teamwork, sportsmanship, and competition.
Wolf Pack’s mission is simple. We want every player from age 4 to 18 to succeed in hockey and enjoy the sport. Our experienced professional staff work with your child at every level to encourage, train, and push them as they develop into strong players and people.
See you on the Ice - Stan Dubicki and Randy Jordan
Come out to our Wolf Pack Prime Free Skate to find out what our new Fall program is all about. The Wolf Pack Prime Fall League will be geared towards Squirt and PeeWee NWHL players that want to take their game to another level.
Who will benefit from PRIME?
- The player that loves to play and wants to excel
- Families looking for maximum “bang for the buck”
- Those who want to learn how to be a “go-to” player
- The player that wants the most thorough opportunity to develop
- The player that will be just average at travel-minimal touches
- The player willing to focus on perfecting skating / skills
- Students of the Game
- Everyone; education for all / family approach
- The player that wants the best life long hockey experience
- Young people striving for success in life; learn life lessons and confidence
Registration opens 7/24
Your player will learn the fundamentals of how to properly give body check, receive a body check, and how to protect themselves from injury. Checking clinic is included for all players registered with Wolf Pack and Wolverines Hockey.
Saturday, August 17, 10:10am - 11:10am on ice, 11:30am-12:15 pm off ice
Sunday, August 18, 10:00am - 11:00am on ice
The Hoffman Estates Park District has made a great investment in reduced pricing, first class equipment and top level people to make the hockey experience the very best anywhere. Offering Northwest Hockey League House Travel teams, Coyote Mite (8 and under) team hockey and Wolverines Girls Hockey the program is going to new levels to not only give our players the best tools to excel at hockey, but just as important do more to develop youth “total healthy athletes.” Click here to read more.
The Spring Squirts persevered through some early season struggles and ended up winning their NWHL tournament championship! Great job players and coaches!